Why is coppicing good for wildlife and how to do it
This episode brings you:
- Coppicing – the benefits, and how to do it.
- Conversation with Peter Chandler (Wildlife Warden for Exminster) who led a coppicing and hedge laying training session for Wildlife Wardens.
- An update on what Wildlife Wardens have been up to.
- An interview with Dave Smallshire from Chudleigh Wild about how they got started and what they have planned for 2022.
- Information about the launch of Devon Wildlife Trust’s Wilder Communities initiative as well as information about upcoming talks by Plantlife.
- Advice on what you can do to help wildlife at this time of the year.