Visit from our funders, Dartmoor wild camping and butterflies
This episode brings you:
- An overview of a visit from Amanda and Amy from the Devon Environment Foundation, who are one of our main funders.
- Emily’s first experience of wild camping on Dartmoor.
- Advice on wild camping in Teignbridge.
- Information about butterflies and an interview with Amy Walkden, the secretary for the Devon branch of Butterfly Conservation.
- Information about Ogwild’s Rectory Field open afternoon event, which is happening on the 10th of July.
- Information about the Devon Bat survey.