How green is your pet? Autumn garden jobs and the Great Big Green Week
This episode brings you:
- Updates from the Wildlife Warden Scheme.
- An interview with Audrey Compton (ACT Ecology and 4Fs Group lead) about ACT’s Great Big Green Week event.
- Top tips on how you can help wildlife over the winter.
- Information about the environmental impact of pets and how to mitigate against this.
- Information about The Wildlife Trusts ‘Say no to peat’ petition.
- Information about how to become an ‘Insect Champion’.