This episode brings you:
- Details about Churches Count for Nature Week (between 5th and 13th of June)
- A quiz, made by Emily Marbaix, to quantify how well you are managing your garden for wildlife. It explains how you can do even more!
- An interview with, Flavio, the Wildlife Warden Coordinator
- A summery of what Wildlife Wardens have been up to recently
- Details about the Wildlife Trust’s 30 days wild challenge
- Information about the Avon Valley project
- Information about some of the meadows you can visit through Open Meadows 2021